Things to do in Corpus Christi
If you’re looking for things to do in Corpus Christi, you’ve come to the right place. Take a peek at our list of things to do in Corpus Christi below.
- Corpus Christi Beach
- Corpus Christi International Airport
- Hurricane Alley Waterpark
- La Palmera
- Padre Island
- Sunrise Mall
- Texas A&M University-Corpus Christi
- Texas State Aquarium
- USS Lexington Museum
How To Get Here
- Hurrican Alley Water Park: Take the kids for a day of fun on the lazy river, at the wave pool, or on a variety of slides and thrill rides.
- Texas State Aquarium: Check out the nearby aquarium during your stay for a day of fun and interactive exhibits.
- USS Lexington Museum: Take a step back in time and visit one of the United States' most important pieces of history.
- Padre Island: Head to Padre Island for a day of sun and fun.
- Texas A & M - Corpus Christi: Visit family or friends at the nearby Texas A & M.
- Corpus Christ Beaches: Take your pick of beach scene, whether you're looking to relax or find a vibrant social scene.
- La Palmera: Visit one of Corpus Christi's premier shopping and dining destinations during your stay.
- Sunrise Mall: Shop till you drop at Sunrise Mall, featuring all of your favorite retailers.